Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Of Worms and Fellowship

Well.  We made it.  Our first dissection is over.  J. and three fellow travelers of Biology 1 had the joy of dissecting worms yesterday.  I participated as little as possible. You know, so they could have the full educational experience of participating and not just watching.  Had nothing to do with me being totally creeped out.  I find that as I grow older I grow more squeamish.  Oh well.  They all did a great job, and the little ones who were around found the process fascinating and not at all creepy.  J. asked why they had to dissect things and I answered that they would better understand the creativity and ingeniousness (that a word?) of the Lord.  He wasn't quite convined.  The whole dissection thing was made easier to deal with because of the fellowship J. and his three friends had before and after.  A good time had by all.  And no, I didn't take pictures.

No comments: